1. Do you like blue cheese? NO.
2. Have you ever smoked? YES. I was a stupid pre-teen. It didn’t last long.
3. Do you own a gun? It’s illegal for me to own a gun.
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Ugh. If I had to drink it, I’d drink the red kind. What flavor is that?
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Hot dogs make great fishing bait. And they also go over well with kids.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Let me google … the name of the movie is … A Wonderful Life.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee.
9. Can you do push ups? Yes.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Hadn’t thought about that … hmm … my wedding ring is up there, as is the necklace I’ve worn since 1988.
11. Favorite hobby? Writing. Reading.
12. Do you have A. D. D? Absolutely.
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Yes.
14. Middle name? Not telling …
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: My sleeping pill is kicking in; I’m going to sound like I’m on drugs. My back hurts. When am I done with this?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink daily: water, coffee, juice
17. Current worry? Finishing a book. Finding a job.
18. Current hate right now? No hate going on here. Who has the energy for that?
19. Favorite place to be? On a shady beach.
20. How did you bring in the new year? Beats me. I can’t remember that far back. I fairly sure we did nothing.
21. Where would you like to go? Back to Hawaii or back to Japan.
23. Do you own slippers? YES, but keep in mind that most people where I come from call flip-flops slippers. 🙂
24 What color shirt are you wearing? Teal and green and white tank top.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? NO.
26. Can you whistle? …Yes.
27. Where are you now? Fort Rileye, KS, way, way past my bedtime.
28. Would you be a pirate? Nuh. I love the ocean and a good sea voyage, but unless the pirates look AND act like Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp …
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the shower.
30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Kaelan
31. Favorite boy’s name? Oi, that’s tough. Riley and Nic, Finn. Nolan. Aya. Cloud.
32. What is in your pocket right now? No pockets in my boxers.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? The water sprinkler on steroids. I swear the thing was getting ready for take-off.
34. What vehicle do you drive? A Ford. But never again, people. It’s all cheap plastic and it’s falling apart.
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Several serious hairline fractures in my right ankle. Horse-back riding accident.
36. Do you love where you live? NO.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2 to watch TV and 1 to play video games on. You should have asked how many computer workstations we have in the house 🙂