Alcohol Beverage Control license

I received a reply from the Guam Hotel and Restaurant Association:

Hafa Adai Nadja:

You will need to obtain an Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) license in order to serve and sell liquor as a bartender. You will have to take a class to qualify for it. There is also a requirement to obtain a health certificate. Your employer will have to assist you in obtaining both of these government requirements.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.